Monday, January 11, 2010

Total knockout

Saturday
3am – Sleep
Rushing my Uni Stuff
9am – Awake
12pm – Visit to a Uni with Boss
Cause we want to set up a booth there.
1:30pm – Presentation in front CEO, Headmaster, VIP, Trainees, AIESEC Members
Didn’t prepare well however, I hope the audience like my presentation and didn’t fall asleep.


Now i know what this mean after tonight's Game :P
6pm – Dinner and Party
Farewell and Birthday Celebration for Yvonne
Craziest since I got here. Feel bad for starting the Game that cause hectic to the entire place.
However, food is nice!!!


10pm - Bought present for Birthday girl and Wan Ching

11pm – KTV
Part of Farewell for Wan Ching also.



Sunday
1am – Still KTV
4am – Still KTV
6am – Finally KTV over
8am – Breakfast
Burger




9am – Visit to developing mountain place
Together with Wan Ching’s Boss  Family, My Boss and Yohan

10am - Visit to an Old Street nearby
11am – Visit to the biggest Buddha statue in South East Asia
Still with the same group of people

1:30pm – Lunch
Xian Shan Xian Cao with Boss and Yohan

5pm – Finally back in my own hostel
6pm – Drop Death


To Wan Ching,
We will all miss you!!! Take care yourself back there in Singapore. 
Hope you like the present ya. We got only limited choice to choose one for you :P

1 comment:

  1. Wah, I don't know how you survived... I gotta salute you man. After KTV, I seriously just fell asleep (or drop dead?) on my bed after I brushed my teeth. Aside from waking up for lunch and going online for just 3 hours, I practically slept the whole of Sunday away. I hope you are able to catch up with sleep.

    ReplyDelete