Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 12 + Day 7, 8, 9

Day 12

Went and buy flowers who boss again but it’s in a different place as compare to last time. The place is bloody big, a lot of workers and luckily the price is not high also. I got no idea what are the names of the plants so I can’t describe the plants. Then went and take a look at some wood work which is popular at that place that we went. Well, boss seems to be impress but to me… nothing special. I got no interest in this area. Boss brought me to a mini train museum where they showcase around 10 old trains. Went back to the office and rest before we had a meeting with a restaurant owner regarding how to handle a VIP who will be coming this Sat and Sun. Gosh, he showed us an event which is held at his place last Sat, the day which I waste my time from day to night. Gosh, food, people and surrounding is so nice!!! Then we went around Shi Tan looking for new place to show our VIP. We even travel into some jungle for a couple of hours but sadly, we couldn’t find any. However, I do learn a lot from traveling in the woods which at least satisfied me. Hope to my boss out with the VIP tomorrow!!!














Day 7

Didn’t sleep yesterday night because it is way too cold and I only have a towel like blanket to use. Was using computer the whole and didn’t eat anything while the clock is pointing at 6pm. I headed back to Benny’s hostel and rest after that (I didn’t go back to Hsin Chu) and the following take place:
Benny: Yi Hong, wanna go Taipei?
Yi Hong: Yes, tomorrow going
Benny: I mean now
Yi Hong: Ok la, no problem.
Then we are off to Taipei. We ride scooter to the bus station and took a bus to Taipei.
While on the bus, I experience an earthquake which I though is the bus driver who cause the whole bus to shake. We realize it is a minor earthquake after Benny’s mum called and tell us about it.
I chat with my friends and then this friend of mine scares me out by saying there’s going to be a big earthquake. Then she asked to pack food, water and my luggage and prepare for it. Well, I react by going to sleep because I’m too tired.

Day 8

Woke up at 11 something and yes I had the nicest sleep ever since I come over to Taiwan. Meet up with the rest of the interns and have Japanese lunch before walking around the area.
Then we took MRT to Q Mall right beside the bus central. There are too many people and we are just walking and decided to sit down and chit chat. We had out dinner before all of us leave one by one. I went to the computer lab and use the computer there until 1 something in the morning.

Day 9

Didn’t have a good sleep again. Woke up and went straight to take the bus to the railway station but I just missed the bus. The next bus is at 12:20 according to the time table. Went to the computer lab again and back to the bus station at around 12. Waited until 1 which is when the bus FINALLY arrived. Then the bus ticket cost 15 and I throw in 50 and waited for the change. Then only the bus driver told me the machine won’t give any change back.
Got a call from Katherine when I just got into the train. She told me she is visiting me but I have a party to attend. It is a part held by one of my work mate.  Then she called up my boss and told him they are picking me up. So I’m officially out of the party. Luckily my boss is good enough to pack some food and meet me at the station. Then he decided to bring all of us to the society office since Kat and her friend doesn’t know the way there. On our way there, boss saw a bird getting knock by a car. This remind me of Long (my friend) who says he knock a chicken while he is driving. But this time, that bird is seriously death as my boss stop at the side of the road and check out the bird. I even manage to snap a few pictures before we resume our journey. Boss show Kat and her friend around the office after we reach while I had my lunch with a few weird and exotic animals meat. They leave at around 4:50pm and I make my way back to my hostel.





Kat, Happy with your picture? :P Don't complain!!!

1 comment: