Friday, February 5, 2010

2 weeks and i got no time left!!!!

Only a little bit more than 2 weeks left here in Taiwan.
Going to help out in the winter camp again tomorrow and might stay in Taipei a little longer. That's roughly 1 week gone.
CNY from 14th Feb onwards... Another week gone...
So that's 2, minus 1 and then minus another one... which leaves me with.... 0 weeks...
I'm flying back to Malaysia so fast!!!!
I calculate and estimate my time and days i have left, and it doesn't seems like i have time to meet up with everyone before i leave. Talk about how fast time flies.

Went Hiking for 5 hours :)
My English translation work was published!!! There's another 3 more of that.
Done another set of english translation for a famous shop yesterday. Hope it'll be publish too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment