Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010

So i am still in Taiwan, still in my internship and am i alone in my hostel?
Of course not!!! I joined one of my friend's family to celebrate Chinese New Year.
So what's the difference as compare to how they do it in Malaysia...
The answer is... *drum roll*... NOTHING!!! They eat, they pray and they talk. It's all the same.
I just had my dinner and now i'm sitting in the living room, surfing the net, chatting with friend back in Malaysia, and updating my blog. Everyone must be busy as my MSN and Skype contacts are minimal.

To everyone out there,whether i know you or not, whether i hate you or not, enjoy the Chinese New Year!!!

To CTLC (my hosting LC), please gather ang pao from your parents as i will be collecting from you guys later on.

To NTLC, after spending so much time with you guys, maybe even more than the time i spend with CTLC, please do gather ang pao also ya.

To my Parents, Relatives and Friends, sorry for not being there this year. I wish i were, but i'm still in Taiwan. But still, keep the ang pao for me!!!


Happy Chinese New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment