Monday, February 22, 2010

Time Flies

The time starts ticking…
A second passed by…
A minute passed by…
A day, A week, A month and finally…
More than 2 and a half months passed by.
As I sit on my comfortable chair in my dorm, memories flash by as if it just happened yesterday…
How funny my reception turns out to be…
How I met with the aunties and uncles who are working with me…
How I ended up with a “breakfast girlfriend”…
How I official held a bird in my hands and save it...
How I ended up doing almost 3 internships instead of 1…
 How I met up with my friend from another country…
And the list can continue for a few more pages.
Now here I am, blogging before I spend my sleep for the last time in a place which gave me so much memories. 

The First Picture I took since i landed here.
Notice why I was a bit far behind and the girl on the right side laughing?
It's because they are actually cam whoring  without noticing me and i pop out behind when they take their picture. The girl who laugh is the only one who notice I'm there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment